Search This Blog

Saturday, June 26, 2021

How much does it cost to get a laptop charging port fixed?Can you charge a laptop with USB?

 How much does it cost to get a laptop charging port fixed?

This task requires the laptop to be disassembled and completely remove the motherboard in order to have access to de-solder the port, so it is moderately labor intensive. Looking at $100–150 in most markets.

Can you charge a laptop with USB?

First, you'll need a USB Type-C to USB Type-C cable. Next, connect your phone to your laptop, and find your phone's USB settings. This will be different depending on whether you're using Android or iOS. ... Once that's done, your smartphone battery will quickly drain, and your laptop battery will come back to life.

1 comment:

  1. The next time I read a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, however I actually thought youd have something attention-grabbing to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you possibly can fix for those who werent too busy looking for attention. see it here

    ReplyDelete

अगर आपके लैपटॉप में आवाज़ नहीं आ रही है, तो इन चरणों का पालन करें! No sound in laptop

1. वॉल्यूम स्तर जांचें : सुनिश्चित करें कि वॉल्यूम म्यूट नहीं है या बहुत कम पर सेट नहीं है। आप टास्कबार में ध्वनि आइ...