Search This Blog

Saturday, June 26, 2021

How do I replace a laptop socket?Can I use any power cord for my laptop?How do you fix an outlet on a laptop?

How do I replace a laptop socket?

Part of a video titled How to fix broken laptop charging port. - YouTube
0:12
3:34
Step one turn off the laptop. And take out the battery step two remove the phillips


Can I use any power cord for my laptop?


Laptops can share power cords so long as the adapter's wattage and connector tip is correct and compatible for each laptop you wish to use it with.



How do you fix an outlet on a laptop?
Part of a video titled How to Fix Laptop DC Power Jack | Repair Charging Port - YouTube
6:47
9:00
So you can learn something. This is my first time ever doing this but basically I had to strip the


No comments:

Post a Comment

अगर आपके लैपटॉप में आवाज़ नहीं आ रही है, तो इन चरणों का पालन करें! No sound in laptop

1. वॉल्यूम स्तर जांचें : सुनिश्चित करें कि वॉल्यूम म्यूट नहीं है या बहुत कम पर सेट नहीं है। आप टास्कबार में ध्वनि आइ...